How Clean is Your Toothbrush?
Studies show that an exposed toothbrush is subjected to multiple airborne and surface microbes. Your toothbrush is at risk for contamination if stored in a shared holder or cup with other brushes, enclosed in a plastic cap that can breed germs, or stored in close proximity to a toilet that can spread E. coli and other harmful bacteria.
The IntelliDent Toothbrush Shield…
- Is a breathable, quick drying shield that acts like a surgical mask for your toothbrush.
- Laboratory tested 99.9% effective barrier against airborne and surface bacteria.
- Replaces plastic caps and holders that trap and breed bacteria.
- Eliminates cross contamination of germs between brushes stored in shared cups.
- Ideal for travel, home, work and everywhere in between.
- Disposable and Effective up to 7 days.
- Available at over 12,000 stores including Walgreens and other major pharmacy retailers.
Check out today's Feature Story presented by: (Click Icon)
CBS New York "Live from the Couch"